I found your order form in this 1977 Star Wars album that was recently purchased at a thrift store.
Just a short note to ask if you are still interested in that Star Wars shirt you were going to order in 1977? We have your order form in hand and have a couple questions regarding your order:
- What guided your decision to fill it out and, instead of mailing it, place it back in your Star Wars Soundtrack double record set?
- Was $4.50 a little too expensive?
- Was no C.O.D. a deal breaker?
- Did you decide you couldn’t walk around with a Star Wars shirt on and be OK with it?
- You will need to select a different size; children’s medium surely won’t fit like it did 30+ years ago.
Curious minds want to know the story behind this order! So let us know.
(PS – I don’t know if you saw it but in Empire Strikes Back we learn Darth Vader is Luke’s father! Hope I didn’t ruin that for you!)
(PPS – You records are mine! All mine! Maybe you can buy them from me on eBay in a while!)
Be sure to follow me on Twitter @melnieves and check out my current sales on eBay HERE.