80’s women. Rock n’ Roll. Space. What more do you want in a movie? I don’t even know how to explain this movie to you and in a way, I don’t want to. The easiest way to understand Vicious Lips, is to just watch it.
Do you consider yourself to be someone who can watch any movie? How many movies have you watched where you knew it wasn’t that good and yet, you couldn’t stop watching it? Vicious Lips is the next installment in the Misflix movie watching challenge. Do you think you have the mental endurance to complete this challenge? I sure hope so because this may be one of the most difficult thing you have ever done in your lifetime.
RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE
- You must watch Vicious Lips alone. Not because it is so terrifying, it’s so you can’t try and enjoy the next 90 minutes joking around with your friends. There is one exception to the rule – you may tweet to @misflix about the movie using the hashtag #viciouslipschallenge. At least you know someone knows what you are going through.
- You must watch it sober because drugs and alcohol would make the pain we’ve diagnosed as “A horrible movie plot” go away.
- You must watch the movie in one sitting. Which means you have to sit down and watch it. No computer, no texting, or having it play in the background while writing in your diary. You may only pause the movie and leave the room for bathroom breaks and national emergencies.
- “The Vicious Lips Challenge” is based on the honor system but if you want to put forth the effort to lie and say you completed it, that’s on you. I’m not going to say that something horrible will happen to you but it is implied.
AFTER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE
- Tweet to @misflix or email to dan@misflix a quick summary in your own words of what you thought of the film. Don’t hold back. Please don’t hold back.
- You will then be sent, via email or Twitter, your own personalized Award of Excellence for completing The Vicious Lips Challenge, forever putting you in an elite club of movie watchers.